Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Lady Nawab of Lucknow

Nerjis Asif Shakir 4 month old is full Mumbaikar and through her mothers side almost part Lucknowi..she has just come back froma visit to her maternal grand parents uncles and aunt..

As a model muse fellow malang Nerjis Asif Shakir fascinates me and I dont go overboard shooting her as I did when Marziya Shakir my first grandchild was born..I have shot over 12000 images of Marziya from the second day of her birth till date ..

My latest newest grand child Zaira Shakir is asleep most of the time but I shoot her from time to time , but she is only a month old and has yet to fully open up to my camera vision and camera lens.