Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bibi Zainabs Chadar on Her Head

219,509 items / 1,811,759 views

My wife was in Karbala Iran and Damascus for Ashura Moharam, and bought this chadar for Marziya that I wrapped on this child malangs head.. the chadar has touched the roza of Bibi Zainab.. the indomitable brave courageous sister of Imam Hussain ..

Bibi Zainab stood up against Yazid a tyrant a despot and the man responsible for killing Imam Hussain the son of Imam Ali and the grandson of our Holy Prophet.. ..

My 5 month old gifted grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir aspiring street photographer who shoots on the Nikon D 80 assisted by me is a Malang like me ..our breath is Ali our pledge is Ali.. Har Dam Har Pal Ali.. Ali Ali Ali .. Nam Liya Bala Tali Ali Ali Ali