Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Three Street Photographers of Bandra

225,039 items / 1,851,300 views

The camera gives birth to photographers ,we all three are bound by blood and inner vision , call it what you may, when Marziya was born I introduced her to the camera from the second day of her birth, and she shoots with a divine passion.

When Nerjis Asif Shakir my second grandchild was born I not only introduced her to the camera I launched her on Google+ as Google+kid .. that was almost six months and she knows the camera , though she prefers the feel of Canon 7D to the robust all time serving Nikon D 80..and the camera has been the chronicler of their birth their lives .. the camera that in my house holds a place of holistic respect,...my wife my daughter my son in law my sons my daughter in laws all know how to use the camera ...flawlessly..