Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Malang 8 Month Old

I have disabled her pictures for public viewing from my Flickr photo stream, but my grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir is recovering from a serious illness ..and we dont touch her without sanitizing our hands , and she wonders what all this fuss is all about..

She moves about the house on her walker , her first love is the camera , and she loves feeling it touching it m, if I take a shot I show it to her on the camera monitor..

In the nights after I come from work, shower I take her down and she observes my world silently.. she is unlike her sister 4 year old Marziya Shakir, Marziyas life was full time adventure , touching animals playing with them.. animals are out of bound to Nerjis ..she does not take kindly to strangers , only people she knows and trusts and these are about a dozen, she gets scared of people with glasses but both my wife and I are exception.. she goes for our glasses and crushes the frames.. she can get very angry loves grapes oranges and apple juice.

So teaching photography to a 8 month old child is making her get used to the contours of the camera , and it sounds crazy , Marziya began shooting pictures at the age of 2..

The Canon EOS 7D is a heavy camera ,.. but Marziya Shakir is comfortable using it...