Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nerjis Asif Shakir At Azad Hussains Gold Smithy

Azad Hussain is my silver smith who does all my rings in silver I dont wear gold , it is for rich folks and I am just a beggar poet, most of my silver stuff I had I sold when times were bad, all my silver kadas, , some of my best stuff I had to sell.. but I have no regrets paying my staff salary when I had a shop was more important than hoarding silver.


But a few items I did no sell and now I am working for another person and clearing of my debts..so I had two Dure Najaf I got rings made out of them I came here with Nerjis Asif Shakir to visit this creative man , he is a brilliant craftsman from West Bengal , and his workshop is very hot because most of the molding is done on fire...

Nerjis loved the workshop I explained the new work to Azad Hussain , and this short series is of my grand daughters day out last wek.