Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nerjis Asif Shakir Doing The Kaif Ali Dam Dam ..


Nerjis Asif Shakir is a Malang like me she can round and round without falling down....and her ancestry of Hussainiyat is so strong wherever she goes she begins beating her chest .. we call it Matam for Akka Hussain.

And she waits for me to take her to the workshop, watch the tailors stitching , and knows how to use the measuring tape ..she loves the feel of fabrics..

The beggars of Bandra love her she keeps nudging me to give them money...

And she shot the Ganesha pandals , she fills the void and adds a sense of sustaining bliss to my life..

Marziya stays at home busy on her Ipad or watching cartoons ..but I cannot take both of them out I can manage one .. and the most difficult to carry is Fatima Zaira but I do take her out once in a while.