Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Brother Firdaus Shakir Shot By Nerjis Asif Shakir 15 Month Old


Nerjis takes the strap of the camera gently places it around her neck , I hold the Canon EOS 60D for than she places it close to her body , pushes her face into the viewfinder and touches the shutter button..

And so begins Nerjis Asif Shakirs photography lessons I dont delete her pictures her vision is beyond the soul of the camera.

And this morning I took her to Carter Road and allowed her to shoot to her hearts desire .. when she grows older everything will fir into her camera consciousness.

Having taught Marziya Shakir I am now adept at teaching my 15 month gifted grand daughter.