Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Monday, December 10, 2012

I Want To Tell You Something About Nerjis Asif Shakir


Two pictures I did not shoot .

There is an old Marathi lady very fond of Nerjis Asif Shakir, she has a smile and does domestic chores in several houses in my area ..she loves Nerjis and this time Nerjis kept tugging my leg and I read her mind I gave the old Marathi lady Rs 100 which she would not take I put it in Nerjis hand and Nerjis gave it to her which she accepted.

There is a Muslim beggar lady and her child that Nerjis Asif Shakir knows , mother child beg on Fridays in the lane next to my house Nerjis spotted them tugged my pajama I took out Rs 20 which she handed over to the beggar mother.

So my gran daughter only 16 month old is miles away in thought .. she makes moments happen.. when I came back from Hyderabad she kept touching my head wound it has healed though normally it would take some time , dressing etc