Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Birthday Girl Nerjis Asif Shakir 2 Year Old 17 July 2013



This morning my grand daughter Nerjis turns 2 ... but she is wiser smarter than a two year old , she is the smartest kid I have ever come across sometimes I feel she is teaching me more than I am teaching her ..every minute spent with her is time spent with the Wise One.

And I can tell myself we both share a unique mind space that has nothing to do with our blood relationship, I think we are related psychically , we are Malangs ...

And I shot this in the rickshah, before we set out she wore the headscarf, but it was too tight she asked me to put it away..and here we are returning home with a big choclate from Mr Yusuf Lakdawala which she said she will share with Marziya and Zinnia Fatima.

So this evening a small family thing , two cakes for father and daughter both born on 17 July 2013.. all this after Iftar.