Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Nerjis Asif Shakir ,, Street Photographer ,, 2 Year Old



These are some pictures shot on 2 May , I had taken Nerjis out with my camera and this was shot after the  photo outing got over , she had walked with me from home to Bandra Bazar Road than to Bandra Hill Road via Bandra Boran road ,, finally to St Peter Road and back home to Bandra Bazar Road ..

It was a very tiring affair , but she took it in her stride happy that I got her some cold drink and chocolates ..I was replenishing her with water too.

So welcome to Nerjis Asif Shakir my 2 and a half year old grand daughters world,.








She will be 3 year old on July 17 the same day her father was born..