Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Youngest Street Photographer Nerjis With Muslim Beggars of Bandra Bazar Road



As I mentioned in my earlier posts most of the beggars of Bandra know Nerjis and are very fond of her  if she is with her mom or my wife she makes them give money to the beggars ..

And she is the greatest chatter box since evening she has been driving me crazy she wants to meet her Uncle Shayan Shakir in Birmingham..and I told her it was far but she is missing him..

And she is a true lady .. not a tomboy but she is Spiderman too at home ,,she and Zinnia drive us bonkers Marziya is busy watching CID ,,a daily soap.