Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Nerjis Asif Shakir 4 Year Old Shoots Mount Mary Fair Today ,,

This evening I took Nerjis Asif Shakir my 4 year old granddaughter youngest Canon user to shoot the Mount Mary Fair , it was crowded but that did not intimidate her she shot most of the street shots and inside the Shrine too ,,, some shots I took her in my arms and let her shoot it ,. She shot ACP Kadam Sab and Bandra Senior Inspector Dhavale sab she shot the candle stalls , the flower seller kids the beggars and the chana and sweet shops . she shot ace photographer Satish Malavade too..by the time she finished her plane ride at the fair I had to carry her home in my arms .

She shot the Mount Mary Fair last year too..

This is her new set at Flickr ..on my photo stream.