Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Monday, August 19, 2013

Nerjis Asif Shakir The Youngest Street Photographer 2 Year Old


On World Photography Day ..today I dedicate this post to my 2 year old grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir Canon User ,passionate lover of aquarium fish and birds.

She uses the Canon EOS 60D ,,,

She can recite most of the poems but her favorite one is Inky Pinky Ponky ,, the other one being Now I Know My ABC..

She goes to a playschool.. but will be taking a upgrade to another school in October ..as the lift has broken down I hardly take her out, ..recently she came with me to buy blood worms for Marziyas fish tank.

Both Zinnia and Nerjis fight but become friends ..Marziya is the eldest and sees there is everlasting Peace in the house.

This was shot last year at Carter Road..and I think naming a part of a stretch from Ashirwad to Otters Club as Rajesh Khanna Road would be apt tribute to a doyen of Bollywood..