Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Friday, April 11, 2014

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna ,,, Chalte Chalte

The one person in my family who has not forgotten Mr Rajesh Khanna is Nerjis Asif Shakir my grand daughter , when she met Sir she was a toddler 8 or 9 month old , and on the day I shot this he was very distressed but he had called me , and I bought my grand children , and this was perhaps the last time he met Nerjis .

Now Nerjis is about 2 year old and remembers Sirs name , house and very fond of Bala , we visit Bala from time to time ,,,

Dimplji has met Marziya Shakir but not met Nerjis , though Nerjis shot pictures of Ashirwad a few days before Sirs first anniversary..

What magic did he do on Nerjis I dont know ,, and he was totally fond of Marziya Shakir treating her like his own grand daughter he never had at that time ..

These are memories I shot and respectfully share with all of you.. I tailored his last suit for the Havel Fan ad By Mr Balki,,

And just a few days back I was searching some pattern of a client and my tailor handed me Mr Rajesh Khannas suit pattern that I hope to immerse in the sea off Carter Road ..

Mr Rajesh Khanna always paid me for even a simple alteration , such was his humility and he always told me strictly never to give clothes to his producers without charging them for my tailoring services..

At The Lilavati Hospital he called me before his death , told Mr Akshay Kumar to see that he gave me work and I burst out crying , I was reprimanded by Dimplji for my outburst, his daughter Rinke watched me as Bala led me out of the hospital room , this was the last time I met Sir ,,, Alvida Kakaji