Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nerjis Asif Shakir The Google+Kid

At home everybody is hooked to the Internet, after I finish with the laptop it is Marziyas turn to hook herself to You Tube Nursery Rhymes her favourite is Chulbuli , giving her company is Nerjis Asif Shakir now 9 month old ..

She was one day old when she joined Google+I dont think anyone can break her record ..and she is my second disciple learning or unlearning photography..her sister Marziya Shakir all of 4 years is a full fledged street photographer with her own fan following internationally.

Marziya Shakir is in Junior KG.

The last one Fatima Zaira or Zaira Saif Shakir is 6 month old she loves laptops as both my sons are in the computer field .

My only daughter has yet to gift me with a grand child.. so I am only a patrenal grand father for the records all three grand kids call me Dada ..

My life is fruitful because of my grand kids they have giiven a new meaning to my life or what remains of it .