Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This Child Is The Bravest In My Family - She Gives Us a Reason To Live

Nerjis Asif Shakir 9 month old is a fighter ..she doe not give up and through her we mortals get our strength our hope , she has carved her destiny on this beggar poets scarred soul, healing him as she heals herself..

She is learning to walk, she use the Black Berry to call people whom I may have forgotten she presses the keys and I am talking to old friends ..

She knows the actual meaning of the lap top and she connects herself to all of you..

Than comes the camera , after every shot I show her the outcome on the monitor , yes I began teaching this child photography from the very first day she was born I placed her hands on the soul of the camera the third eye of Shiva the cosmic eye that misses nothing not even your borrowed heart beat.

I dont know whether my grand daughters will become photographers but I know through the camera they will heal the soul of beggars the untouchables the eunuchs .. those children of the lesser god that the greater man has forgotten too.

And my grand children have given me a purpose ..they are my Learners Academy I unlearn from them the meaning of Life..

Nerjis Asif Shakir born on the same day as her father 17 July..

And her favorite toy is the measuring tape.. these days, that accidentally fell from my pocket and now she wont let it go..