Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Breaking My 4 Fast With Khajur From Nerjis Asif Shakir


Normally she gives the date to me than pushes it in her mouth .. with the bit of the Khajur in my mouth I break my fast thank God for his Munificence and Bounty.

I had just returned from some urgent work just in time for breaking my fast..

Today's Iftar had Simla Mirchi bhajias and fried boiled eggs in batter and the usual stuff , some fruits ..I mostly skip dinner and will now get and have Sairi..

This morning I took Nerjis Asif Shakir to a tour of rustic Bandra , what I wanted to shoot I could not find but shall shoot it tomorrow.