Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Disciple Nerjis Asif Shakir 1 Year Old.. Photography Lessons


So in comes my student , she gets up at Sairi time her parents wake up for sairi but her resting place is with me and her favorite toy is the Canon 60D a light weight camera that she lifts easily but I hold t at one end ..

She is my tonic my inspiration and makes me re learn photography, and if a shit head in Delhi who bullies kids on blogger forum had kids as bright as this one perhaps he would not use despicable words and his love for guns arms ammunition would not inspire crazy guys to shoot humanity in theaters..

So blogging away the soul of a child her passion and her pathos ..and inculcating in her virtues like charity and sensitivity.. she gives alms she understands things beyond the scope of dickheads from Delhi.