Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Grand Daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir Knows The World Better Than Kids of Her Age



Every week Nerjis Asif Shakir my 14 month old grand daughter saves money in a piggy bank and when she comes down with me she hands it to the Umbrella Lady of Bandra Reclamation .. she does it with sheer sincerity and as an aspiring street photographer she is perceptive to pain and the surroundings we live in..

The Umbrella Lady does not talk but has seen both my grand children grow as street photographers ..why street photography .. simply it is the greatest text book of life you learn and teach others too ...

Perched on my waist she sees the world I shoot and she shoots just like me .. Marziya Shakir shoots a larger canvas ..

The third grand daughter Fatima Zaira is 11 month .. old .. not so camera friendly.

Both Marziya and Nerjis use the laptop and the I pad ..