Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Monday, September 10, 2012

Nerjis Asif Shakir Youngest Canon User ...


If you visit my house and if Nerjis Asif Shakir is in a good mood she will take your picture .. but more than the picture it is the camera she loves passionately and I am scared to give it to her I hold the camera while she straps it rounder neck she shoots , the shutter button is the life of the camera for her ,, she knows it without hesitation.


Canon EOS 60 D being light weight she can hold it by herself but I am scared .. because that would be the end of our photography sessions.

And I think more than me it was Marziya Shakir 4 years old who shoots on the Canon EOS 7D implanted the camera firmly into her consciousness than me and yes she observes me shooting at home on the streets ..

And after I quit my job I have more time for my grand kids, I complete all my work take them out .. and make the most of time ..

Because of the rains much of the time we are cooped up at home ..