Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Monday, April 16, 2012

Teaching Street Photography To a 9 Month Genius ..

I call her the Google+ kid and she was born as soon as Vic Gundotra sent us a Google+ invitation for a few street poems I wrote and Nerjis Asif Shakir gave birth on Google+ ..she was the youngest Google+spammer only one day old,..

And she began learning photography, the feel of the camera , the aura of the camera and the essence of the camera on the canvas of her childs consciousness ..

Now almost 9 month old she knows The Canon EOS 7D , the buttons the lens and the body..

Every Sunday I take them to the Market , Marziya Shakir 4 year old shoots beggars and Nerjis Asif Shakir watches hanging from my waist..I make her press the shutter and lessons she will not forget , and one day in a year or two you will see her as a Flickr photo stream too..

But first I must get Marziya a light weight camera as the Canon EOS 7D takes a toll and she has to balance herself precariously..

I sold both my Nikons she used , her own Nikon D 3100 is with her aunt an aspiring photographer too my only daughter Samiya.

And I have full faith in this child genius .. she is fast, a great thinker and above all a Malang like me..