Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

These Are Visuals That My 11 Month Grand Daughter Sees And I Shoot For Her

Nerjis Asif Shakir sees my world through my camera , I take her around perched on my waist she shees fleeting emotions of street life... life is the greatest teacher .. observation is the key to good street photography and colors and symmetry ..alignment of time and space .. and I am a book that teaches her all this silently ..

And I have one of the most brilliant students of street photography, she surpasses her sister as she knows the camera through the laptop... she sees what she saw on the laptop.. after I have shot it.. and she is a smart Shakir .

As the Canon EOS 60D is a light camera I am sure Nerjis Asif Shakir will be shooting pictures in 15 months.. and this is not idle boat.. I know the quality of the piece of clay I have in my hand..