Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Friday, June 29, 2012

Two Malangs of Mumbai

211,030 items / 1,748,656 views

It all began when Nerjis Asif Shakir my crying round the clock grand daughter , needed to be quietened down than my younger son Saif would bring her near the passage in my house where all my jewelry hangs , a large collection , that by merely looking at she would just become soundless .

And so Nerjis Asif Shakir loves my beads my rings and my camera , her eyes light up when I hold my camera to shoot her , sometimes I let her feel the Nikon D 80 , she will touch it soothingly holistically . and she knows the buttons this 4 month old Malang . Yes we both are Malangs..

And this picture was shot by son Saifs wife .. three shots all well timed .

Nerjis Asif Shakir was away for a month at first she did not recognize me on her return last night but the moment I dressed up to go to work this morning she knew it was me her Malang grand father .
Children are very sensitive to inner thoughts and my grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir and I hit off beautifully..