Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Friday, June 29, 2012

Unlearning Photography Nerjis Asif Shakir Four Month Old

211,029 items / 1,748,585 views


I began teaching my grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir photography from the first day of her birth, I blessed her with the Nikon D 80 and by the time she was three month old she began holding the miniature camera , she watches me shooting her pictures so cosmically she knows the camera is part of her heritage , her sister Marziya Shakir soon to be four year old shoots the streets and knows the camera as a extended part of her vision and as her her extended limb.

Marziya learnt to shoot pictures with a blindfold considers my dear friend Dr Glenn Losack MD from Manhattan New York as her cosmic guru..

But Nerjis Asif Shakir needs no teaching , she handles the miniature like a pro searching for the non working buttons, I had picked up this minature at Chor Bazar and it has served us well.

My newest grand daughter Zaira Saif Shakir one month old only sleeps she hates the camera every time I bring it close to her she pushes it away.. her father wants her to be an artist.. she sleeps artistically ..

Nerjis Asif Shakir 4 month old on the other hand is adventurous loves my beads and loves sounds chants is a true Malang like me..Nerjis Asif Shakir was born on the same day as her father so she is Gods gift personally delivered to my son gift wrapped and all..on 17 July 2011