Nerjis Asif Shakir

Nerjis Asif Shakir
Click This Image See Her Latest Picture At Flickr

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer

Nerjis Asif Street Photographer
Bollywoods Most Wanted Photographer

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nerjis Asif Shakir Google+Kid 9 Month Old

She will be 9 month old on 17 July and she is madly crazy about me, we both are Malangs ..she waits for me to come from work.. and I am absolutely attached to her because she has suffered a lot, she has overcome a serious illness and learning to walk..she calls me Dada Grandpa in Hindi..

She loves the camera..and plays with the Canon EOS 7D .. now it is heavier as I have added the vertical grip , but Marziya Shakir the elder grand daughter shoots pictures with it..

We are a camera friendly camera besotted family .. one single camera adds joy to all of us..

Nerjis Asif Shakir was launched on Google+ the day she was born her first picture became her Google+profile..